PMI Great Lakes Chapter Membership
Questions and Answers How to report PDU's?
1. Go to www.pmi.org and log into your myPMI account. If you don't have an ID then you must create one.
2. Select "myPMI".
3. On the "Dashboard" page, select "Report PDUs" from the right column
4. Your personal info appears with your PMI ID in the left column.
5. Select "Report PDUs" from the left column
6. The event detail pages will appear in sequence. Follow the guidelines for PMI GLC found here.
7. The CCRS User Guide and Certification Handbooks can be found here.
8. CCRS FAQs can be found here. An instructional video can be found here.
9. To submit PDUs manually, access the printable PDU Activity Reporting Form on the "Additional Resources" page under "Additional Links" at the bottom of the page.
Questions you would like answered email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Team Information
Membership Commitee 2014
Any questions please send a email to one of us.
VP Membership - Ron Papa, PMP email@example.com
Member Retention Director - Srini Pinnameneni, PMP firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Promotion Director - Sharry Fealk, PMP email@example.com
Download Membership Benefits Info here